Friday, August 19, 2005

i can't bring myself to post photos of both of them.


the superficial has been way too disturbing for me this week. first i learn (and see) that jude law is perhaps not perfection personified (click here for "jude law has a small penis" - it's, uh, not safe for work) and then they post photos of that dildo carrot top who is SO INSANELY HIDEOUS that i can't look directly at him. the fact that he has a strange body-builder physique and hair that would look okay as a clown wig - plus his ugly fucking gila-monster face - all adds up to being perhaps the most vomit-looking person i can think of. click here for "carrot top is a monster."

1 comment:

lostsatellite said...

thank you for only posting the picture of Jude, as I wholeheartedly agree that Carrot Top is one hideous creature...

I think the whole cheating on his girlfriend thing made Jude less than perfection...not sure if I accept the photos as anything but photoshopped, but I guess my fascination with Jude Law has very little, if anything, to do with his penis...

wasn't he nude in Wilde anyway?...and probably some other films that aren't coming immediately to mind?...