Wednesday, August 17, 2005

wtf?

i just got home from a white sox game. i think the minnesota twins won. i was too busy smoking cigarettes and drinking overpriced watered down beer to notice. then we went to a dive bar. so i get emails when someone posts a comment on my blog, and i see that "anonymous" posted five comments under my previous post about death metal nerds. i guess blog-comment spam is the new thing. all of them are lame, but this one is downright confusing:

"Blogging for input: Do I groom a 7-year-old?My daughter, Madison, is 7 and has seriously hairy arms. As a child I had pretty hairy arms.Hey, you have a great blog here! I'm definitely going to bookmark you!I have a russian woman site/blog. It pretty much covers russian woman related stuff.Come and check it out if you get time :-)"

No comments: