Thursday, October 20, 2005

luis guzman is perhaps not an asshole.


i don't know why you'd take a role in a movie like waiting and then act like a total prick to the director, pulling the whole "i'm not gonna say that. we're gonna do it my way. don't you know who i am?" tantrum and then storm off the set. especially when there are cameras present. and especially when the only movie i can remember that you were in was traffic, made 5 years ago, and you didn't even get top-five billing. here is his imdb profile - i have seen many of his movies, but his presence obviously wasn't required. it's pretty pathetic that his scenes were deleted from harold and kumar go to white castle.

click here for the amusing and lame tirade. which, it turns out, was just a prank on the director, says this site.

alanis' fiance, aka van wilder, aka ryan reynolds, is in waiting and you can see him in this clip. he's hott. i haven't seen the amityville horror yet but i want to, as the spooky house they shot it in is across the street from my grandma's in salem, wi. my aunt and uncle live up the street and my aunt told us that she and her friends went skinny dipping in silver lake, what the house sits on, while they were filming. i love being related to old hippie artists.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Luis was awesome as the night club owner in "Boogie Nights"

I also caught his sitcom "Luis" one time... it was super-racist against white people.

and full of dirty sex... because all white people know that colored people can't stop fuckin'

- TB

lostsatellite said...

that house is across the street from your grandma's?...I've been driving by there every day this week when I go out to Wilmot for my training for my seasonal job at American Girl...some of that spooky house looks like it's going to fall apart at any second...

there's some cafe down the road that seems intriguing...I don't know if I'll ever get a chance to stop there, as I've yet to have the spare time...

and Alanis is engaged to that guy?...um, okay...I hope he's more intelligent than he appears in his movies and television shows...