Monday, November 14, 2005

when the marginally famous have internet connections, time to spare


tom green has a blog. he posted his home phone number on it and wants you to call him. why did drew leave him?

i must say that freddy got fingered was either completely repulsively idiotic and left me partially mentally retarded for two weeks after watching it, though i did enjoy it, or else it was so amazingly ahead of its time that one day my children will speak in hushed reverence about his masterpiece of surrealism. i haven't decided yet.

it's remarkable how deftly that movie murdered his career. now he sets up a webcam and prays that pauly shore will return his calls.

ag's FY05 boyfriend - aka king of the diss, and the screenwriter of the best movie ever - wrote a sublimely mean review of fgf.

one of my favorite people is my friend freddie. he's the demented little brother i never had. i have never fingered him.

oh, and peter gallagher has a myspace page featuring a stream of his album.

thanks for the disturbing forwards, tb.

5 comments:

murphy said...

Is it just me or does PG sometimes, somehow look a lot like Joan Rivers? Eh, maybe it's just me...

fb said...

I once got fingered in a burger king bathroom (by kb).

Anonymous said...

I can't seem to find any quality anywhere anymore.

everything's so fucked up.

I only find pleasure in the varying degrees of sleeze.

Anonymous said...

I can't seem to find any quality anywhere anymore.

everything's so fucked up.

I only find pleasure in the varying degrees of sleeze.

-TB

Anonymous said...

my fybf is HILARIOUS when he's disgusted with a film. just re-read that review and had to stifle my laughter. i'm thinking maybe "Freddy . . ." was genius.