Wednesday, January 04, 2006

bye 05

i know that 2005 is so over, but i never did get to give my final shout-out to the year that was.

i liked a lot of stuff last year. such as:

five best shows
1. lollapalooza at grant park (chicago)
2. coldplay at the beacon (new york)
3. nine inch nails at allstate arena (chicago)
4. the kills at the black cat (dc)
5. okgo at schuba's (chicago)

five favorite albums released in 05
1. gimme fiction - spoon
2. no wow - the kills
3. get behind me satan - white stripes
4. extraordinary machine - fiona apple
5. z - my morning jacket

five favorite songs released in 05
1. they never got you - spoon
2. hey now now - the cloud room
3. all the love in the world - nine inch nails
4. fistful of love - antony and the johnsons
5. gone - kanye west

five movies i liked lots
1. brokeback mountain
2. the aristocrats
3. rize
4. walk the line
5. the 40-year-old virgin

places i laid my weary head to sleep: il, wi, oh, ca, nv, az, ia, ks, mo, dc, ny, me, va, wv, ky, ga, fl, nj, nc, and ireland. i don't know if i ever even want to attempt to beat my personal record.

No comments: