Friday, August 18, 2006

email conversation i just had with jk like three minutes ago

jk: sorry it took me so long to get back to you. i've been a very busy businessman this afternoon. can't wait to knock back some brewskis with my comrades in 38 minutes! We shall sojourn into the warm evening and enjoy many quaffs of tasty libations!

me: your paragraph went from in-charge and obnoxious businessman to seventeenth century gaytwad.

jk: OH KRISTINE! HOW COULD YOU? YOU REALLY ARE AWFUL!

me: hahahahah. that is a fantastic photo.

jk: I know! As soon as I saw it, I started laughing. You should put it on your blog. Or or your bedroom ceiling.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is the best post you've ever had.

SarahReznor said...

We shall sojourn into the warm evening and enjoy many quaffs of tasty libations? i'm not even sure i understand that part... this is one of your best posts though i have to agree!