Tuesday, October 24, 2006

i am in an abusive relationship (with my ipod)


spent part of my lunch hour at the "genius bar" in the apple store. had to swap out my ipod. again. this is literally the sixth ipod i have had. advice: pay the $60 for the one-year extended warranty. you're gonna need it.

people always ask me what i "do" to my ipod to make it break every three months. i listen to it every day, yes, between one and twelve hours. i keep it charged. i keep the software updated. i have it in a light blue leather carrying case when we're out. i keep it in the bose ipod stereo when we're home. i treat it real nice. i thought that we were friends. i thought that we trusted one another. i thought that . . . oh my god, i can't believe i thought this . . . that i loved my ipod. and i thought that my ipod loved me. DIDN'T I TREAT YOU RIGHT? didn't i?

whatever, BITCH. i just traded you in for a new one. all it takes is like 10 hours to transfer all 11,000+ songs over and then i am SO OVER YOU.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Damn, you got it bad!

SarahReznor said...

forget it - i've heard of so many people with the same problems. it's a piece of crap.

Orhan Kahn said...

Sixty freakin' dollars?! You're kidding me, right? I'm a salesman and all I can say is that you were taken for a ride. Even when converted to AUD that is alot of molla. And my iPod, I've had it for two years without a problem. I have heard the batteries are lame, so I'm not altogether suprised.