the onion av club discusses tv shows that were popular and then suddenly were forgotten or shoved aside (the o.c., twin peaks, miami vice, etc). the clip of arsenio hall (i loved that show when i was in middle school) interviewing vanilla ice is great - that bitch has always sucked, and i love how the entire discussion is about a beef between him and mc hammer. i can't believe that this was EVER culturally relevant. i like your spangly outfit, robert van winkle - i'm totally gonna shave some verticle stripes into my eyebrow tonight in homage.
from popbitch: The Black Widow: Sheryl Crow's cold hand of fate
Perhaps Owen Wilson's real problem was to get involved with Sheryl Crow? Because Sheryl is the Black Widow, The Angel of Death. Sheryl and Owen dated at the turn of the century. Only seven years later Owen's life is in disarray. Join the club, mate.
* Ex-boyfriend Kevin Gilbert - died from autoerotic asphyxiation.
* Ex-boyfriend Lance Armstrong - testicular cancer.
* Crow had a hit with Leaving Las Vegas, based on a book by John O'Brien, who committed suicide soon after its release.
* Ex-boyfriend Kid Rock - has Paris Hilton sniffing around him now.
* She was Jacko's backing singer. Need we say more?
i have two options: finish this post or wait until tomorrow when i actually have time. i think i'll just post it and maybe i'll even find time tomorrow to write a new (and way better) post. YAY. we all win.