Monday, October 20, 2008

kos!!!!!!!!!! kb no more.

got married. perfect day.

here is our wedding favor mix cd track listing:

Love Songs We Love
October 11, 2008

  1. The One I Love – David Gray
  2. These Arms of Mine – Otis Redding
  3. Maybe I’m Amazed – Jem
  4. Sunshower – Chris Cornell
  5. La La Love You – The Pixies
  6. What is the Light? – The Flaming Lips
  7. Satellite of Love – Lou Reed
  8. At Last – Etta James
  9. Brighter Than Sunshine – Aqualung
  10. All You Ever Wanted – The Black Keys
  11. The Way I Am – Ingrid Michaelson
  12. I’ll Be Your Man – The Black Keys
  13. I Never – Rilo Kiley
  14. Marry Song – Band of Horses
  15. By My Side – INXS
  16. Just Like Heaven – The Cure
  17. Sick of Myself – Matthew Sweet
  18. Bittersweet Symphony – The Verve
  19. This Will Be Our Year – The Zombies
  20. All I Want is You – U2

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

kris--first of all, congrats!!! secondly, i came across your blog while researching my latest show review (blog.you-phoria.com). if you read it, you might be able to guess the obscure reference i was looking for. glad to see you are doing well. i will snort some pixi stix in your honor. cheers!

mykljak said...

Does this mean we can look forward to another Daily Kos?